- It's way past time to cut loose from Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook and Instagram. Sure, Elizabeth Warren is right; it's too big, but there's something else. It isn't fun anymore. Facebook feel kind of like rock music did when the corporations got control of it.
- I can be found on Tumblr and Twitter. I think I might become the apostle of Tumblr. Yeah.
- I have a conure, a sort of smallish type of parrot. At 11 years old, he understands a lot of English, even though he doesn't talk. Pico Verde Jobe is his name. He's holding some thing his claw, eating it while standing on one leg.
"What are you eating, Pico?"
He holds it up and shows me. A nut.
"Is is it good?"
Pico vigorously nods yes.
- There is a sadness on my house that is beyond the death of my son, 914 days ago. This is a sadness that a person is born with, and can take hold of a house the way a ghost does. The sadness follows all who live here throughout the days of their lives.
- Maybe, really, the sadness is mine. I guess I am the sadness.