- Time has become something of a blur. One day blurs into the next day, and really, I can see time for what it is and what it isn't. Time doesn't really exist. There is only now.
- Existence is just one thing. The universe is me. I am the universe. We all are.
- Today would have been the 71st birthday of my late stepbrother, Bill. A decent man. I liked him.
- The house is silent. I am silent.
- To the south, the sound of a train. The track is only a bit over a mile away. The air horn, the steel wheels. Motion.
- In the garage is the rubble created by the mental illness of our middle child, now 35. I'll be months clearing it. If he ever stops adding to it.
- Looking up, a blue sky. A perfect day. Lovely and cool.
22 Nov 2019